What is JCYM?
Here is what some of our members say...
- I have enjoyed every moment of JCYM, the friendship, the programs, the leadership and, most of all, the many ways of giving of one ’s self…. (Liz - 50 year member)
- JCYM is passionate about doing for others, both within our community and within our organization.… I treasure them for that compassion. (Sara - 13 year member)
- We play together; work together and the rewards from our philanthropies are limitless. (Poppy - 3 year member)
- I feel I receive more than I give. When someone in JCYM has a care or concern, the love and support is amazing. (Donna - 8 year member)
- giving, caring, loving friends (Doris - 16 year member)
JCYM allows me to balance my career and family…. We have a common goal to serve our neighbors in need. (Kim - 5 year member/Employed status)
Requirements are easy….exposed me to my community and its needs, to new friends who support each other and still allows me to enjoy my family. (Maryln - 10 year member)
- JCYM is the sorority I didn't belong to in college. (Carolyn - 9 year member)
- JCYM is a group of women committed to improving their community through simple kind gestures. (Charee - 1 year member/Employed)
If you would you like to learn more about JCYM, we would love to have you join us at a meeting!
*To make it easier for all our members to stay involved --
NIGHT MEETINGS HAVE BEEN ADDED!*
Click HERE and our Membership Chair will call you back with all of the details.
GUESTS & PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS
Eligible to vote, hold office and serve on the Board of Directors
Pay Annual Dues of $150.00
Serve on at least one Club Committee
Attend six general meetings
Purchase three meals
Give a minimum of 25 Service Hours yearly to approved JCYM Philanthropies/Ways & Means projects
Eligible to vote; ineligible to hold office or serve on the Board of Directors (exception-Parliamentarian & Sgt.-at-Arms serve on Board)
Employed 25 hours a week
Full time student (at least 12 credit hours per semester)
Full time caregiver of small children or special needs child or adult
Members who have held Active status for 10 cumulative years
Members who have commitments combining aspects of caregiver/student/employed
JCYM offers several other Membership Status options for our current long-term members.